15 January 2012

Plans for 2012

Much later than planned, here is what I intend to blog about for 2012:

  • Something for the 30th anniversary of the Falklands War - not a massive series though.
  • A Grand Review of Borgen. Also with Doctor Who scheduled for autumn, I'll be doing an odd TV episode - whatever takes my fancy.
    • I'll be doing Above Suspicion: Silent Scream, just like I did Deadly Intent last year. No, I still can't take Detective Inspector Anna Travis seriously.
  • I'll definitely be reviewing Skyfall. I may also get one or two DVDs out and review some of the older Bond films.
  • One big series this year - the North African campaign, focussing on El Alamein.
  • The US presidential election naturally.
  • Pentecost or another Christian festival.
These may all change, of course.

No comments: