- Clara was doing the Doctor-y stuff this week and doing very well at it; you could do an entire series (or novel) with just her.
- There were some great scenes with Capaldi in the TARDIS and we've now firmly established "pudding brain" as a catchphrases. Many a laugh, that's for sure.
- The creatures were scary, if a bit two-dimensional (ba boom tish).
- Does Doctor Who not have the kudos to actually use a DMU type that hasn't been retired from the main network for over a decade? I'd love to see a Pacer get destroyed.
- Definitely not doing the 'everyone lives' trick these days, that's for sure.
- Bristol? Not a choice I'd make, but nothing wrong with it.
- Stan was a real nasty piece of work; wasn't the actor in Auf Wiedersehen Pet?
- That banishment speech? So done before. It was supposed to feel epic, but it was just derivative.
- The plot thickens with Missy...
Certainly one that engaged the attention with a good deal of humour, although I have to admit the train bit annoyed me.