So 7 points (since it's 007, geddit?):
- Daniel Craig is a good Bond. He can do the action scenes brilliantly and his less "Bondian" moments can be explained by the fact that this is a more human Bond.
- Eva Green- great as Vesper Lynd.
- Mads Mikkelsen was good as Le Chiffre.
- Good plot, if slightly unclear at times.
- Q and Moneypenny's absence was a good thing.
- Great lines and jokes.
- Stunts were great.
All in all a good Bond film.By the way, I've put comment moderation back on. Much as I don't like the idea of censorship in advance, the spam must stop. Only spam will be blocked.
EDIT- To make the second sentence more gramatically correct.