Here goes, with the distinct (but not that big really) possibility I may be completely wrong:
* Clinton wins the popular vote by 3-4 points, but scores below 50%. She gets around 300 electoral votes.
* Trump gets under Mitt Romney's 2012 vote total.
* Clinton wins Florida, Nevada, Colorado. Trump wins Ohio and New Hampshire, but it doesn't matter.
* The Senate goes for the Democrats, the House stays Republican.
* Marijuana is legalised in at least one US state.
* The current FBI director does not stay in his job past the end of January 2017.
* Trump will not make a concession speech; Mike Pence may well do it for him.