- A superb performance from Capaldi here, with lots of humour and also lots of 'menace'. I'm reminded of "The Waters of Mars" (which also featured the Doctor acting like that)
- Jenna Coleman - excellent. Spending most of the episode in a spacesuit allowed us to focus on her acting skills rather than her outift.
- Courtney Woods turns up again... and she's not annoying at all. I've changed my mind about kids in the TARDIS; she'd be welcome back.
- Great stuff from Hermione Norris. Bumping off her two colleagues allowed for focus on an excellent actor, but does she ever do anything apart from cynical.
- Nice to see some Mexicans in space... unfortunately they ended up dead. We didn't even get any of their names... not even a haunting photo.
- Spider effects were great... and Capaldi is of course not the first Doctor to be face-hugged in something.
- Lunar surface frankly needed some micro-craters. It's getting hit by stuff all the time.
- I'm sure there's some conservation of matter/energy errors here.
- Lots of nice little references here... including to Blinovitch!
- Next week looks like a Clara-lite episode; that will be interesting.
An excellent, highly thought-provoking episode, with possibly big ramifications for the show.