An enjoyable episode, but by no means a classic.
The Doctor and Clara (surprisingly) board a hyperspace version of the Orient Express, where an invisible mummy is picking people off.
- Capaldi was again great in this episode; I doubt the Doctor is heartless deliberately, but he certainly comes across that way.
- I'm sure that Clara's flapper outfit will get some positive comments among the fans; she's definitely been given a Fan Service Pack this season.
- I'm glad that they chucked in the line about it being slightly bigger than the 'real' one; you know what the fans can be like.
- Frank Skinner was rather good in this; I've not seen him in much as a serious actor and hopefully he'll do some more.
- This wasn't the best paced story in the world; the resolution was a little sudden.
- Some great lines in this; I particularly liked what seemed to be a Tom Baker impression by Capaldi, but Coleman got some good ones too.
- Gus... total psycho; reminds me of GlaDOS from Portal.
- Jelly babies in a cigarette case? Classic.
- Still would like Danny Pink to actually leave Earth.