I've decided not to continue the episode by episode reviews of Fringe, mainly due to lack of time. A pity, because the first episode of Season 2 features no less a figure than the Duchess of Sussex herself, that is Meghan Markle, as an FBI agent.
What I will do instead is take a similar approach that I am taking with Buffy, of reviewing one episode a season and I've already selected the one I'm going for based on the description I found...
Once the current Star Trek: Strange New Worlds season is done, I intend to finish off The Animated Series and move onto The Next Generation. The plan is to watch the three 24th-century Trek shows (The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine and Voyager) in US broadcast order, to fully appreciate any links between them. I am also intending to watch and review "The Cage" for the 60th anniversary itself.
I've forgotten to do a post on Andy Burnham - I'll try to do that this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment