01 January 2015

Plans for 2015

Let me start by wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Hopefully it will be better than 2014, which wasn't frankly a brilliant year, especially if you were an Iraqi Christian.

I'm working on a novel and so I don't plan to do as many big posts here; however, I will be aiming for little and often; hopefully at least once a week on something.

Some things I definitely hope to do:
  • Reviews of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Spectre and Avengers 2
  • Another Castle episode review - no UK transmission date for Season 7 yet.
  • A small series on the Second World War for the 'neutral' countries around the anniversary of the end of the war in Europe in May.
  • There will naturally be some stuff on the General Election. 
 So, stay tuned and perhaps you'll read something interesting. 

No comments: