February's a pretty sparse month in terms of elections:
- The Big Latin American year continues with Costa Rica's Presidential and Parliamentary elections. Oscar Arias is the current front-runner.
- Haiti's due to hold its first elections since Aristide skipped the country, unless they're delayed again.
- Tokelau (the one with .tk as an Internet code) decides whether to become an associated state, i.e. slightly more independent from New Zealand.
- Cape Verde has its Presidential Election. Last time, it ended up with only 12 votes in it.
- Uganda. I don't know much about the race there.