This isn't a full review, but I will be doing some quick points on this:
- So much for digging two graves... Amanda Clarke's filling a mausoleum in her quest for revenge.
- Nolan Ross' fashion sense may be questionable, but his ability to bring the snark is superb.
- While one death was tragic, at least I've stopped having to find a way to refer to two main characters who swapped names...
- Madeline Stowe is superbly slimy - I see why she is billed above Emily VanCamp.
- Conrad Grayson is now more powerful than he started off as... a change of strategy I think.